Weight loss is one of the popular desires of everyone. People suffer from obesity due to a number of reasons that have plagued the healthy lifestyle. People want to be smart and elegant. High degree of motivation and determination is required for weight loss.
About to start weight loss campaign requires some critical understanding of the food that is consumed and additional effort to reduce the weight. Craving for food is hard to stop and mostly with the excessive availability of junk food the process of weight loss gets affected.
There is no super magical mantra required for the weight. It only requires a bit of information and determination to kick start the fight again the weight loss. First of all the synergic effect of food and workout work to achieve desired success.
Let’s shed light on 5 best nutrients that aid in weight loss.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Research shows the Omega-3 is perfect for heart health. It reduces the risk of arrhythmia and lowers down the blood pressure. Apart from nutritional benefits, it fights against the stomach fat storage. Fish primarily Salmon is the best source of Omega-3. Walnuts and chia seeds also contains Omega-3
- Calcium: Calcium is recommended for the stronger bones. Calcium helps in converting the fatty acids into energy. A greater amount of calcium improves the working of insulin which regulates the blood sugar levels. Calcium once consumed prevents from unnecessary consumption of food.
- Vitamin C: Rich vitamin C is often consumed in large quantities over the year. According to study vitamin C is associated with low body mass indexes. Vitamin C is said to increase the body fat oxidation. A moderate balanced amount of vitamin C is recommended by the fitness experts.
- Blueberries: Yummy blue berries aid in weight loss. Blue berries are popular for their anti-aging effects. It is loaded with fiber that helps in digestion and fills the stomach without adding unnecessary fat. 80 calories of blue berries are recommended in one serving that amounts to be 1 small cup.
- Broccoli: The super vegetable is well known for its anti-cancer qualities. It is filled with a lot of vitamins and minerals that are great for health. It is loaded with a ton of fiber which is less than 30 calories and it helps in preventing weight problems.
It is time to burn some serious calories and fat by 5 best exercises. The exercises are following:
- Lunges: The lunges let multiple muscles work at same time and results in maximum calorie burn. It is recommended to perform it in sets of 10.
- Burpees: It is great exercise with the involvement of multiple body parts at the same time. Legs, back, neck, torso, and arms are involved in Burpees. The calorie burn is accelerated because many muscles work fast.
- Squats: The legs got a great workout in squats. Keep hip apart from the lower body in the backward direction. Raise the arms and lowers the down the body. It is recommended in 3 sets of 10 squats during a small interval of time.
- Boxing: Boxing is intense workout involving the upper part of the body mainly hands. Boxing achieves results for weight in a loss in small time due to intense nature.
- Running: No sophisticated or expensive requirement for running. Just give a start and run to build up the stamina and burn calories. It is great energy expenditure and is helpful in weight loss.
Kane Williamson is a legal expert and writer with over 30 years of experience in the field of law. Throughout his career, Kane Williamson has worked on a wide range of legal cases. He is passionate about educating people on their legal rights and helping them navigate the complexities of the legal system.